Monday, June 06, 2005

Pheww...

just survived from 2 weddings and a family day. Pheww. Penat! Well the fact that all those were in Kelantan, no wonder la I'm sooo tired. but a lot of interesting stuff happened while im there.

First, Fahi's reception on 'Home' ground. Again his parents and makciks were so grateful that we came. Then the second wedding was a good friend of mine, Cupin. I hope I'm not the only one from the 'past' that came. Its sad to not have your friends on your wedding day I guess. I was invited to dine together with the pengantin that day. Glad his mom and brother still remembered me. I used to berhari raya Haji at his place. Just to get the feeling of celebrating it in Kelantan. It was way back in 2001, I think.

Cupin was more than a friend to me. He was like a brother to me. He used to take care of me when im sick like a dog. Oh yeah, I will be sick like a damn dog for once a year. I dunno why. I used to be a 'squatter' in his hostel room for a year. Two exactly. Man, we almost did everything together that time. Malam main terup, pagi pergi makan roti canai. Then tido. Hah! How time flies.

And of course Fadzli's family day at Bachok. That easily translated into....beach! Man, basking in the sun with ripples of waves tickling your feet. Cewahh. Aku just menumpang jer coz I need to crash somewhere for the Sunday wedding. So family day pun family day laah! At first awkward gilar sebab I have to join in group activities as well. But then kalau tak join I'll look like an outkast plak kan...

And...i went to meet Razani Hussin at his shop.. Ahh...more on that later. Gossip about the state of triathlon in Malaysia....

No comments: