Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No I dont want this!!

I think I'm experiencing sore throat. Apa nih!! Tamau!!!!!

Just right. I have a run this Sunday. And tomorrow nite, a futsal game which I have been off for a long time. Takde 'kaki' beb, kenot play. So tomorrow, lets burst our lungs out guys.Itu pun if I dont suffer from any coughs, flu or God-knows-what..man! This is depressing! Panadol!! Tolong!!!

Bodoh punya virus. Didnt I tell you not to come?

Another fren SMSed me last nite telling me she wanted to join tis Sunday run. Yeah baby! Lets get ourselves high!

On another note, check this out:

A 31-year old doctor who has numerous X-Terra and Ironman races under her belt, and some of the races were done as a professional athlete! Waa..gila! A doctor and pro athlete summore. Dr. Lucia Kuehner from Germany.



If she can do it....

And guess what. Another woman triathlete, Heather Fuhr holds a degree in Communication from Uni of Alberta. Eh, sama la kita! Except I got it from USM laa..

No comments: