Monday, May 30, 2005

They are everywhere!

Everywhere you look, there's a possibility that a runner to-be might be eager to come out from its shell.

Last weekend during a wedding, a friend suddenly ask me about running. Was a bit surprised by it but glad as well. So I told him about the joy of running and what not. The thing is, people seem to know about it. But they can hardly start. Maybe by joining groups you are much better off rather than starting alone. I didnt start alone myself. I had Grunge at that time. We used to jogged and participated races together at the beginning. Sole purpose of joining races? FUN. No doubt about it. You can never beat the fastest person, but you can always beat yourself. At least thats what I believe.

********
Azwar came out in NST yesterday. Waaaa! Detailed interview pulak tuh! I didnt buy that issue coz I was travelling that day. I think I can source the paper from my NST friend lah. Hopefully can read more.

No comments: