Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It is confirmed...

I heve registered for Port Dickson Int Triathlon this 16-17 July. What caught my attention was the increase in fee from RM60 to RM80. Waa thats 20 bucks hike man!! I surely hope that Im gonna get value for every sen I spent!

I sent an email asking the organiser why the hike, and this was what they have to say:

Inflation. Did you notice the petrol price and food price also incresed? ;p

So I will embark on men-trainingkan diri for less than 3 weeks. Arkh! Hopefully I can survive in the quest into the unknown!

Stay tuned for more updates on my venture!

5 comments:

krunner said...

It's fantastic that u will become a triathlete. U should contact Azwar for tips

Anonymous said...

somehow that reply sounds soooo samantha ... hikhikhik

Anonymous said...

sorry ... that was me

aharis said...

Team-mate, Go get it! Fadzli too?

Anonymous said...

Fadzli no join la. try solo kali ni!