Saturday, June 25, 2005

En route to triathlon pt 1

Did another swim session last night. Lucky Fadzli succumbed to my 'invitation' to join me. Otherwise, huh. Jangan harap!

I plan to do a couple of warmup lap, practice my stroke with a pullbuoy clamped between my ankles, and a lot of repeats. Turn out that aku tak biasa with the pullbuoy. I keep twisting in the water whenever I want to breathe. Duh. Camna nak perfect the stroke. Nak senang cerita I just did lots n lots of laps accross. Hehe..tak berani la guna full length. Actually at the beginning sempat jugak buat 100m. Takpe, next week I'll definitely have to try.

So I guessed I am more relaxed than before while doing freestyle now. In fact, more relaxed than ever! Haha! Swim tall, swim relax, dont struggle and focus. All those tips from so-called pakar swimming I'll try to follow. As long as I can finish the 1500!

Esok, running day!

No comments: