Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wiggle wobble..

Brick training equals pain! Gatal nak try bike n run hari ni, turns out kaki dah lembik macam jelly. I know la its my first time, just wanted to get a feel of the thing.

Imagine hauling your ass up a hill wit a 20 odd kg bike underneath you (basikal 'kicap' la), times that by two and then run up the same hill once. For a newbie like me, panjat bukit (Tmn TAR) tu was a big mistake coz at this stage I should focus on spinning. Tapi biasa la, you never know till u try kan? As soon as I parked my bike under the porch, my legs feel like jello. Huh? Biar betoi? Ini baru sikit dah tak larat? Yeah memang aku tak larat. Kaki serius jello. Just made the run till kaki bukit jer. I cant feel my legs!!

Whoa...after this have to focus on spinning onli. No bricks yet, no hills if can.

Singgah site Triathlon Malaysia tadi. Ada sprint event. So next event kat Pee Dee this July. Macam menarik.... aspiration and perspiration.

No comments: