Saturday, May 28, 2005

Kenduri kawin

Currently I'm in Jitra attending a wedding. A friend, should I say a close friend of mine got married yesterday. Whoa! macam tak percaya woo! Fahi sudah kawin dengan Fizah! Well the bride and the groom was an item back in the uni days. They were together for I think 6 years or so kut. Kelakar derang nih. Kadang-kadang gaduh macam budak-budak pun ada. Biasa la kan. Young blood.

More stories coming up. Cannot write lah at this moment coz this blardy CC is filled with kids playing games. Aku dulu camtu jugak..hehe


*******
He kept saying, "Macam tak percaya sial", over and over again after nikah. Hehe..couldnt believe it yourself eh there? Hang in there buddy, more rough patches up ahead. Im not contmplating or hoping for you to have rough patches, but you know, thing happens rite? So BE prepared my fren.
One particular moment yang tak boleh lupa is when the pro photographer try to tell him how to pose for shoots. Dia tolak kepala Fahi camtu-camni, mamat tu dah uncomfortable dah. Macam patung barbie kena main plak. Hahah..tension jer muka. Me at that time was his family pixman la. Uncle (Fahi's dad) trusts me with his cam coz Fahi must has said something to him bout me taking pictures. Haih..Fahi..Fahi.
BTW, Fahi did tell a lot about us (me n Grunge) to his parents. Dia story kat mak dia yang aku bawak belacan masa rumah bujang dulu la (coz i cook), memacam la.
Fahi..Fahi. His firendship is very loyal. Sampai habis wedding semua dah, dia tak habis-habis terima kasih kat aku n grunge for coming. I think I should thank you as well for being such a good friend. Friends for life, I hope.

No comments: