Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fork in the road

Just when you thought everything is going well for you, a bad news suddenly stops you on your track. Maybe it wasnt meant to be. Maybe its me. Maybe, well, it could be a lot of things.

Now I'm starting to think that life is unfair. No, its not that I want to, but the thought suddenly creeps in.

I got a medal in Lumut, I got a new bike, but i didnt get THAT. You cant have everthing, can you? Somethings gotta give. I gave. Just not given up yet.

Twist of fate.

Now back to square one. Sifting past numerous 'boxes with fancy words in it' just to look where there might be a lifeline. Maybe I should let this 'athlete' in me sleep for a while, and get myself on track with what I want. Hard decision, but, worth thinking over.

*hoi, you're never gonna be an athlete la!*

Say hello to him That's my doppleganger. He always has negative thoughts.

You folks dont understand the f*&k I'm talking, arent you? Good then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knw wat's the f*&king s*&t u've been babbling about.
i have the same feelin lah.
life is fair,just that the best is yet to come *just holdddd on to the mantra till u get urself the 'thing' ok*

Anonymous said...

Yup bro..I agree.Life sometimes have these 'twists' where they make u grow older..