Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Just enjoy and nothing else...

Yesterday was it. I did exactly that. Just enjoy and nothing else.

First, went to bowling at a country club (oohh!) with me jolly-good friends. Then had the delight of watching them devour my cheesecake till the last crumbs. Then went to a sushi lunch where you know la sushi plates yg kecik2 tu, almost filled our table.

So the next time we will gather, it ought to be a bit different. Coz Nana is going to get married this month and that leaves 1, 2..let me see. 5 of us yg single mingle. So that means any future 'project' might have the absence of the 'perpetual twins', Ayang n Nana. So after this 'geng projek' have to organize bigger events like going to Madrid ka, China ka...that sort of thing just to get them jelous. Hahaha!

On another note, I dunno why I feel so malas lately. Feel so slow n sluggish. Even malas to run. This is bad. Maybe I'll take a walk around the neighbourhood this evening. Hope this could cheer me up. Why do I need cheering up again? I dunno...

If you hear any musiq, just enjoy.

No comments: