Thursday, May 19, 2005

Some lightsaber and...

Yesterday I went for the premier of Star Wars : Revenge of The Sith atau dalam bahasa Melayunye 'Dendam kumpulam Sith' (yes, that was the translation on the screen).

The final installation of the movie, it was great. Eventho you already knew what heppened, (who became Darth Vader, who was Darth Sidious) but G. Lucas managed to twist the plot to make it not too....expectable.

When I was queueing for tickets, 'Darth Vader' came up besides me. Ceh! Complete with topeng and cloak. He even emit the voice of Vader when he talks! Gila fanatik betul. Tapi I were a fanatic fan, I think I'll be doing that as well.

And yeah, I've got my two wheeler. Nothing fancy, just a Cannondale Ironman. Kah kahkah...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: