Thursday, May 05, 2005

10 things that I did not do in school that I regret

Not school as in sekolah, but Uni lah.

So here goes..


  1. Take up running. If only I did that, I might have become a better athlete today.
  2. Heed to my mom's advice to buy a bicycle. I needed trasportation back then, but a motorbike is more convenient. If I rode a bicycle, again, I might have become a better athlete.
  3. Complete my swimming class. I might have become a triathlete!
  4. Stay away from bad substances. I dont think I have to elaborate more. Hey, I was a kid back then!
  5. Get more girlfriends. I was a shy kid! Still am btw. Haha!
  6. Become a facilitator for induction week. You got to bully kids a bit la!
  7. Party 7-days nights a week.
  8. Party 7-days nights a week. Well, most of the time Im awake is at night!
  9. Went up the girls hostel. Huh? Did I regret this?
  10. Study a bit harder. Err...

All in all, those things are the past. Maybe I'll do all the above in the future. Pukka!

No comments: