Thursday, May 12, 2005

Racing in mid-morning

In two days time, i'll be in Lumut for MMDS. Man, this is freaky shit. I've been like bumming around without proper training (thanks to my car, you stupid mechanical thingy!) and suddenly i'm going for a race.
Glad it's only a 8k run.
So i'll be running the second leg of MMDS wit Haris as the first runner and Wendy as the biker. For those who are bewildering what race i'm in, it's a duathlon. It's a run-bike-run race.

You see, the distances are quite tame. 10k run-60k bike-8k run. While the real deal long distance duathlon is 10k run-150k bike-30k run, the race in Lumut will be pretty much lactic acid. I dont think it favours me at all coz I havent been training for speed yet.
But the best thing is, I'm in the run to get another medal for this one. If I manage to finish within the cut-off time lah. Which is 12:30pm.

The race will start at 7:30. So after doing some guess-timation, i'll start my run at around 10 lah. Haha! Better not forget my Petaling Street sunnies. Petaling Street onli la...no money to buy Oakley or Rudy Project lah. But the Oakley is damn cun la.

So, hmm that's it lah. I'll be racing again and hopefully it will cure my malaise for the past few weeks. I have to get my mojo back!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: