Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hairdo, rain and run.

Went to the laundry shop to fetch some clothes that was sent for dry cleaning. Let me tell you a bit about this shop. It is tended by an auntie (about late 30's I think) with a hairdo that you could mistake as a bird's nest. Imagine Rosie from PCK, but you put on a hairdo that's worse than that. A bit eerie aint it? I dont think it's a fashion accident or some experimental hairstyle. Well, it's her hair. It might be a wig. Who knows.

Noticed the rain lately? God is Great for letting it rain after a blazing hot weather and not forgetting the slight haze. The rain, I think, should do good to those forest fires. Most of the fires would be wiped out by now. Let's just hope that it doesnt rain during KLIM. Amin.

I passed by a neighbour. But I didnt nod, wave or say 'Hi' to him. I feel bad.

My Phantom got out of the closet today. With just 6 days before KLIM, it should be put to a few series of tests. Did a tempo run with Grunge @ KLCC after a few minutes of persuasion.
"I'm not fast enough. I'm not up to your standard" Yeah, right. Stop feeling sooo low bout yourself dude. You did caught up on me when I did the 7-ish minute lap. Hey, break a leg during KLIM man! Even better, break your PR! Well, that's Grunge. This is me. All optimistic and naive.

No comments: