Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Nak masuk duathlon!

If everything goes well, I'll be doing my first duathlon this 15th May. Just the second run leg tho. You know la, I'm still cycle-less.

Speaking of which, I went to 'usha' this bike shop in O-Utama yesterday. Turned out the shop welcomed me with a closed shutter. Tutup. Apa chain store camni pun boleh tutup kedai ka? I doubt that the shop owner or attendant went out for a meal or berak. Cis. Penat aku pergi OU. But then, something else cought my eye. A Fila Racer with 30% discount. Hehhehehe...So harga dia falls to RM 230. Murah jer rasanye.

So today, I went on my quest to find the cheapest bike around, again. I visited the main branch in Bangsar. After surviving the ever-presence jam (you know la KL after 5), sampai kedai. So kedai tu doesnt have much choice. Ada la this one 700c bike. Nothing much being put on this bike except for the Shimano gearset. Tu je la. Price? RM 999. Then another one with Shimano Sora. Price? RM 1999. Ces 3x. Takde ke basikal harga 500 ke? Hahahaa...basikal bmx pun lagi mahal dari 500. Dreaming. Kalau aku buat frame sendiri amacam? Haha...paip intercooler aku pun buat sendiri...hmm.

After that, as usual lah. Went to KLCC for my run. Aiyak! Banyaknye mak budak+bapak budak+budak-budak! Cuti sekolah sudah bermula! Tak suka betul. Penuh la parking lot kesayangan aku tu (that RM1 per entry after 6pm!). Tak kisah. Lari tetap lari. Semangat Gaban!

No comments: