Thursday, March 03, 2005

A bad omen?

Just three days to KLIM and the heels of my Phantom suddenly give way. Oh my. At this crucial peroid the outsole of the shoe starts to peel off. Dang. I just used 'em only a few times since I bought them. Hmm..maybe because it has been sitting on the shelves for too long. It's the old Phantom, where you can buy at half the price during Isetan's sale. Heh. I'm not capable yet to buy a RM 400 shoe. So verdict? Just glue it up and hope it can withstand my blistering (read: crawling) speed during KLIM. I hope that darn thing can last for a bit longer, at least until June.

Finally, yesterday I met Azwar. I met him at KLCC park, where he was training. So that means I was there to train as well la. But my program starts after prayers. I think it's still too hot before dark plus the hot island effect that's caused by the development surrounding the park. You see, the heat from surrounding building is channeled to a cool area--the park. Seriously I can feel certain stretch of the park is hotter than others. (Thanx to Rohaizad for the info)

So things to do tomorrow, need to buy the strongest glue available. Don't die on me, shoe!

No comments: