Thursday, March 10, 2005

Have to bag it..

I have to bag my training today. All because of too tired from yesterday. The menu was supposed to be 10k. Tu la, panjat bukit lagi. Blearghh..

Went to IIUM to get some forms. Wahh! So ramai students sana! The place was big but even so it looked crowded. Maybe banyak sangat kereta kut. Dah la tu, insufficient signboards. Nak cari Admin Building pun susah. It was just in front of the entrance, yet I circled the whole uni to find it. Serious, there were no indication whatsoever telling me that it was the admin building. Cut cost kot. Haha. This is what Putrajaya wants to do la apparently. Let visitors blindly find thier own way around. Well, part of it was my fault as well. I didnt ask around. Until I made the circle. Silly me..

Got a boost of morale today. I passed 'the' exam. Now have to wait for the next phase.
Grunge ajak lari esok. KLCC. He wants to do a 8k. Dah start program la tu. Sab pulak ajak to Naili's ampang for a birthday. Parkson is on sale. Mizuno sale tak? haha!
How does it feels to cycle all the way to Seremban? Nak rasa la....

No comments: