Monday, September 12, 2005

The year's most koboi run for me.


Fadzli, Fadhil and me after the run



Its the Putrajaya Half Marathon, last weekend. Without any decent preparations ie. training, food and all, I rocked Putrajaya that morning. Hehe..as if!

I was 5 mins late for the gun-off (thanks to a certain Fadzli, hehe) and had to play catch-up with hoardes of runners in front. This was how it went: we parked the car, ran up a flight of stairs, gave the marshall the registration coupon and ran. Not even time for warm-up! And like I said, I have to play catch-up. Duh, having to catch up with no proper training means killing yourself for the first 3km. I was huffing and puffing. I think I was sucked into catching up them too fast. But soon, the rhythm starts to kick in and I'm kicking ass! Hahaha. No lah, I just overtook some skool kids. And that's, ladies and gents, is my curent form.

So, nothing really interesting though. Got no medal eventho the organisers said there were 400 medals to be grabbed in the 10k category. Yeah, rite. Or maybe I turned sour becoz I didnt get one? Hahah. Sabb and Angah on the other hand, got their medals in their 'special' category. Well done u guys! Hope this will be a stepping stone towards erm..towards a healthier life!

2 comments:

krunner said...

Great smiles there guys! There must be some prizes for that kind of smiles!

TriStupe said...

:D well ran!

Aku dah apply masuk explorace3..tapi up till now, no news! :(