Friday, September 23, 2005

Next month

tak tau apa nak tulis. tak ada apa untuk dibaca. 'Dibaca' bukan 'di baca' kerana 'baca' tidak menunjukkan masa atau tempat.

I will be looking forward to the coming Ramadhan because of two things. One, because its Ramadhan la. Second, because some other important thing. Could be the breakthrough thats needed.

Do you know that you can train your mind to feel happy? Some neuroscientist did a research on a sami buddha to see the level of happiness of a monk. You know la sami buddha, they are filled with compassion and what not. Bukan macam kita ni. Orang potong queue ko dah nak mengamuk. Kena tegur sikit dah melenting. Pukul. Bunuh. Santau. Haih. Neway, looks like those sami buddha wont be needing any prozac if confronted with problems. just, meditate. Omitaufan. or sumthin like that. Maybe I should train my puny brain more often.

On another note, having not exercise regularly for the past God-knows-how-many-weeks, I think i've very low levels of endorphine. too much cortisol is overwhelming my bloodstream. hmm..boleh kena kanser nih. Thats the beauty of exercise. It makes u feel good about urself. Which I dont currently.