Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dazed and confused

Deep thoughts...deep thoughts.
Must think hard.
Decisions to be made.
Right or wrong? Im not in the know.
Came to the crossings. Its too damn hard.
Dreams and reality. Oil and water dont mix. Damn.

Disconnected? From God, perhaps.
Strayed away for a long time. Need to get back on track.

Funny how things work in life. Seems like everything is intertwined, making knots that seems impossible to untie. Maybe it is possible to untie it, but it could take time. Everytime I bolted out a new move, something will happen to make me confuse. crap. All this is a big piece of crap. A big, muthafakin' piece of crap.

I just wanna live....jeng jeng jeng...
Dont really care about the things that they say
Dont really care about what happens to me
I just wanna live..jeng jeng jeng... (sing in a sissy voice)

Hahaha with words like that you can sell records. Thanks to Good Charlotte.
Oi, where have all the rock bands gone? Ne'ermind.

Crux of the matter, I just wanna live. Arkhhh...
prozac, prozac,prozac. I wanna be at prozac nation.

No comments: