Wednesday, September 21, 2005

the ethereal me

ok, now im taking a stand. i know what i want and i am going to get it. cant do it the proper way? there's always the ugly way of doing it. persistence. persistence. persistence.
oh yeah, you should never admit defeat before crossing the start line. that is so true sabb. now im putting my money where my mouth is. err, what's that suppose to mean again? damn, this keyboard is suddenly acting up. penat aku menaip.

finding my vocation. hell yeah. i could do this all day long without complainin. heck, who have i to complain to? komplen kat diri sendri la! at least i wont have a bastard breathing down my neck "just to make sure that everything is in place". plus, i got to train. muahahah...that should be further discussed.

huh, 1 am oredi? tido oi! esok keje! hahahahaha!!!

No comments: