Friday, September 30, 2005

What a shock!

Imagine 240V of electric passes thru your body for about two seconds. Scary huh? I just got electrocuted. Now, two burn marks are left at my right pointy finger.
Mujur tak mati.
Lampu punya pasal, I nearly become roast of the day. Guys, if you happen to change lightbulbs, please remember to turn off the switch.
Actually, I would have remembered to turn it off. But the whole lighting setup was shattered to pieces coz of some no good screws that holds it. So jatuh berderai ler. Sebab terkezut lampu hancus, lupa tutup suis.
Phew.
I guess my time hasn't come yet.
Maybe for some good reasons.

3 comments:

krunner said...

You are very lucky to get a partial toast instead of the full toast!

TriStupe said...

dude...

make sure jaga jaga..

tank said...

thanx all for the good wishes!!