Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Aiya this Sunday got race ah?

Oh yes this Sunday is the Putrajaya Half Marathon! and I'm in perfect condition. NOT! Let see how's my workout have been for the past 2 weeks:

Mon:- no running
Tue:- bz preparing for bbq
Wed:- Bee's housewarming party, merdeka
Thu:- binging on hotel food somewhere
Fri:- same as above
Sat:- no running
Sun:- main bola with some high skool kids
Mon:- no running
Tue:- main futsal, (tak best main ngan mamat shah nih)
Wed:- sibuk buat personal projek.

So yang tinggal, Thursday and Friday. And kalau sempat, Saturday. And my left shin rasa pleik semacam. As if I knocked on something tapi the feeling of bengkak have been for 2 weeks. Shin splints? Muahahaha. Last year, I was doing gilababi mileage (not so gilababi like marathoners though) tapi takde injury pun. This year, training pun macam kaput, dah ada injury? Gilo apo. If shin splints, then babai la my marathon dreams end of this year. Cycle for 3 months as ganti.

No comments: