Monday, September 05, 2005

Oh I am deeply...

Hello world, it's me again. I've been away for a while. Where ive been, even leaves me puzzled. Disconnected. Blearghh. Bored with this boring shit. Let me tell you what happened during Merdeka. Nah, this aint another melancholic, downward-spiral, self-rightous suicidal thing. Its a happy one.

I've decided to hold a party that day. Yeah, u know i just wanted to have something to do that specific day. So why not a bbq to celebrate merdeka? wasnt a bad idea afterall since Amir havent done any housewarming party whatsoever yet. Maka bermula kerja-kerja en tank memasak untuk 10 orang. It looked easy my friends. But it is. hahah. crap.

Long story short, the party was a blast. Capped with a disastrous (to me and Lah) game of Monopoly, its a hell of a time. The highlight, the presentation of a birthday cake. Oh yea its my birthday six days prior. Man! Im deeply touched! Heck it hit me unexpectedly! Hahahahaaaa.. the cake was a fabulouso marshmallow choc cake. A BIG one. And i got an ORIGINAL pc game (Alexander, like the movie) from nana. Aku dengan blurnya ingat dia nak main game that nite. d'oh! Rupanya its for me. That is how unexpected it was.

To all of you, Nana, Ayang, Ubie, Amir, Sabb, Lah, and Eus, thousands of thanks wont do justice to what you've all done. Not forgetting those who wished me a 'happy tua day' including Grunge, Bee, Yan, Shimot, Kett, and Linz.

You guys just light up my day.

No comments: