Friday, April 01, 2005

My legs are toast..

Yesterday after my routine workout at the KLCC track, I felt a slight sore on both of my calves. This must be caused by my hill repeats the day before.

This is the first time I'm feeling 'loaded' with training. Pergh..

My hill repeats are not that hard (ye ke?) It's a 6x100m steep gradual incline, long stride with time no more than 2"20. Senang je. But by the time I reached the 4x, rasa cam nak tercabut kaki!

So today (Friday), I'm paying the price. Sengal on both calves. Luckily, hari ni cuti training.

If this kinda training doesnt yield good success, tak tau lah.

Hopefully the sengal goes away tomorrow. Saturday n Sunday the best time to run beb! Plus, I'm looking forward to Sundays LSD in Putrajaya. Syiok!

For those going to Kenyir for triathlon, try not but do your best. Trying is for losers. Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur recipe makes me hungry...Will definitely try it!