Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Blessing in disguise?

My trusty lil' car broke down. Usually it will sound like a screaming rocket launced by the US army. But now, it sounded like there is a team of mice playing football inside the engine. Blah..

Now, I'm like amputated.

Going Kemaman this weekend for something important. Just wish me luck.

That stupid people at KMPR also havent paid me up yet. Apala bisnes. If you do that to big companies ok la. Small-small fries like me how to survive.

I have plans to catch 'The Beautiful Washing Machine' at GSC Midvalley. But car rosak, how? That film also one thing la. Why la cant screen it like other normal films? Easier for people to see la. Last time I saw an indie film (besides Sepet) was back in 2000 - I think. It was 'Dari Jemapoh ke Manchestee'. Some folks at the School of Commn brought the film to campus. Only in the next year, the film was on screen for public. But only at GSC cinemas.

I like indie films. I like film noir. Remember 'Memento'? It kinda presents you with something almost surreal sometimes. I saw 'Fall' on Starmovies last night. Very, very romatic indie movie. Now, although I'm not a romantic person, I'm quite moved by the storyline. Of course, the theme was sappy love but the way the directors put it. Monologues, what-ifs scene (minus the flashy thing) and of course, good dialogue. Ahh..movies. I don't like Yusof Haslam's.

No comments: