Friday, July 15, 2005

Why the jam?

Surprisingly the trip 1 km away from my home took me 25 minutes. Giler jam! Why? Why?? Of course la its after office hour and everybody berebut to go back and lepak depan tv or what ever. Sheesh...25 minutes for me to get to the main road.

Pity me I have to travel some 30km odd to make my way to the pool. Plus it was raining. And since its already 7pm, I have to skip visiting the bike shop to install quick release to my rear wheel. Duh. Esok jugak.

Pool was near empty coz of the rain. So, happy lappy! NOT! As if I can swim right. Nonetheless, some laps were done. FULL LENGTH. haha...

^%$%^$^^

So this is it. Tomorrow we (me N Fadzli) will head out ot PD for the triahtlon. Good luck to me. Yeah, I'll be needing lots of that. Thanks to all who wished me luck.

To Azwar, make your mark brader! Sofian, hope to meet you there. Linz, wish you can make the crowd bigger. Sabb, nothing is impossible. Rohaizad, thanks. And all others, thank you. Keep on going...

1 comment:

Fadzli said...

Ko dah beli baju ORCA lom?n dun forget ur toothbrush heheh