Sunday, July 10, 2005

Now I know how it feels..

to ride for 60km. It feels, seronok! Well, apart from the burning feeling in the legs and skin (I started my ride at 1030am!) it was fun.

At first I wanted to do 2 proper laps, which equals to 60km as well. But I ran out of fluid, so I decided to take another route. The route was:

Mosque>big ass roundabout>TPM house>PICC>some road to cyberjaya>big ass roundabout>TPM house>PICC>PJHoldings>PICC>precint 8 (beli air kat 7E)>big ass roundabout>mosque.

Phew. even writing it down is hard.

Yang sakit hatinya, even made myself laugh at times was, again, the headwind. Why la this is happening to me! Dah la kayuh sorang sorang (due to some logistics problem). Somehow angin sepoi sepoi bahasa kat area Palace of Justice tu kuat yek on Sunday?

I did it in 2:30 termasuk beli air kat 7E. At 40km I clocked 1:29. I know, I know theres nothing much to brag. But heck, aint that a good start with a kicap bike! Just imagine if I ride an expensive carbon bike. Prolly could shave off 30 minutes? Kha kah kah... sukanya!

Dah nak pegi mandi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was around putrajaya on sunday too ... tak nampak pon?

Anonymous said...

started late laa..1030! u guys mesti dah balik at that time..