Wednesday, July 06, 2005

En route to triathlon pt3

After mulling over decision to buy cycling shoes and pedal, I've decided that I wont. I realised that I'm just kidding myself over this. In fact, triathlon was not in my plan this year. So, why go all out? But next year, Im gonna do all the circuit (except the ones on the East Malaysia) and Powerman, if the timing is good.

So hows my preparation? Hmm, I guess I can swim the swim leg and not suffer. Heck I've been concentrating on my swim that I've almost forgot about my run. I still have to run 10km after the 40km bike u know. Hmm...maybe I can put it this way. I am going to give what I got in the run. So I ve been doing hill repeats lately. Hopefully my 'kaki bukit' wont give up on me that day.

So roughly I would say, I am 70% ready for PD next week. My form pun not very well due to malas training for the past couple of months. How to beat malas aa? Duduk training camp perhaps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good ....

just train alot in the sun ... it'll help alot

Anonymous said...

hopefully i can still 'look' good at the finishing line aar!