Wednesday, July 13, 2005

En route to triathlon pt4

I have 3 more days before the race. Or 4. Depends on how you count it.

I think my balls have shrunk thinking about it. Thinking about the swim actually.

So again, Im gonna practice my swim later today. And tomorrow. Gosh. I really, really have to LEARN to swim after this.

I am not putting any target for this week. But I will say that I want to finish the swim in 40 mins, bike in 1:30, and run in 1 hour. So my finish time will probably be in 3:10.

Hopefully.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi....im taking part in full triathlon in PD this weekend.Previously,only relay.
My est finish time would be swim(23min),bike(1.45-haha),run(55min).Sigh...overall same like u la...hehe

Anonymous said...

anon: good luck to you okay!! say hi if you bump into me!

krunner said...

Good Luck tank. It's amazing you will be doing a triahtlon this Sunday.

Anonymous said...

thanks rohaizad. its amazing if i finish it! hahaha!