Sunday, July 03, 2005

Somehow sleep was a better option..

This morning, sleep was a better option. That means I skipped Putrajaya today. Skipped training altogether. Duh. What have I done???

Yesterday I didnt slept late. About 1 ish I guess. That was after tormenting myself on the couch watching the bloody AF. Yup. I surfed the channels for some good stuff to see after 'The Recruit' (Pacino & Farrell). "Nothing is what it seems". Sekali tersinggah channel 4. So happens it was AF. So, being curious who the hell is Mawi 'world' yang ever soo popular, (I wanted to know whether he's good looking ka, nice voice ka), I stuck to the channel for a while my pasta is on the stove. Then this mamat botak come to the front, ready to perform. So happens its Mawi. My first impression : Uk'aloh. He sang Beautiful Maria by Los Lobos. Tak sedap pun. And I was concurred by Kudsia who said "wouldnt it be better if your are voted because of your talent"? After that, I'm back to channel surfing, and pasta..

So in short, most Malaysians who Afundi-ed Mawi are on pot. Its crazy to not vote him off after such a dismal performance. My cat couldve sing better. Miau miaumiauuuu!!

Btw Linz, boleh rehat la lepas ni yek?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tank,
Can relax skit laaa. Now concentrate on ofc wrk plak.But 'our' friend seemed to be over excited laa plak on this club thingy. Now cannot wait to see me..ayaaa..thought it was over can escape already..hehehe..don't think so that my life can be back to perfect square one again;-) I DO lead an eventful life after all.

Anonymous said...

Mawi sucks like heaven high..mamat ingat dier brad pitt ke?

anyway...i know at least 2 of my friends did putrajaya on sunday...while i was doing kemensah with 2 others.

Anonymous said...

khakhakaa! brad pitt? suruh dia bawak sumpit boleh la..