Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blast-it

You know the feeling when, you have put in your best effort into something, but at the end it was not all appreciated? Yes, it sucks. Now imagine you doing a free promotion of your boss's puny little state, but little do you get any recommendation for doing so. Yes, it sucks.

Sometimes its just exhausting when you are not appreciated. Just a simple "Good job" should do the trick. Plus, i just filled up a page for you. Isnt that worth something? Even guys in KL dont do that. Not unless they're told to.

I dunno. My performance review is looming fast. Come this 16 February, it will be a year that I have endured this. I would gladly endure a triathlon, but this...its something else.
I dunno.

1 comment:

Cik Puan Bidadari said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you! *hugs*