Sunday, January 14, 2007

Panic @ the office!

Yes. Yours truly here had a panic attack at the office today. Why you might ask? Because i dont freakin know what to do today! Usually there will be events lined up for us to cover. But today, NADA. ZERO. YILEK. So, i panicked.

I arrive early in the office, around 10 just to breeze thru the newspaper, hoping to get a lead to write. There's one. Lucky. But still, i have to go out and look for something to write. At about 12pm, I went out with my trusty volvo. Kereta buruk la, bukan S40. Nothing particularly interesting to write about. So i went back to the office. Hmm..I was thinking to kill myself if i couldnt find a news by 3pm. At the office, i sat down for a while, thinking.

A few minutes later, i went out again, hoping to find some news. OMG, this is really killing me. Then i figured: If Kelantan bureau could publish a stry about 'nasi longkang' yesterday, why not i do a story on cendol? Haha.... So if those sicko's in KL (read=bosses) ask me: "why on earth you write about this fella selling cendol, lah", then i would say, "Kelantan boleh, apsal saya takleh?"

Lucky me, my day was saved. I hate going to work without knowing what to do. Blearghh..

2 comments:

Cik Puan Bidadari said...

if you kill yourself, tinggal i sengsorang...waaaa...:-( lepas tu, nanti kena ngorat dgn org lain baru tau.. *wink*

miSs inTerpReted said...

babe, suka tengok gambar ko ngan anne!!!