Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sedihnyaaaaaa!

Baru lepas melawat blog Azwar. On the 24th February, he and a possible 700 others will compete in Ironman Langkawi. Arghh.. I wish i could just be there. And soak the atmosphere.

On his website, ada this one video clip of Lance Armstrong by Nike. I've seen that clip many times before. But today, when I saw it, it just breaks my heart. Why? Because I have no time to cycle anymore. Not even time to run regularly. I feel bummed.

I want to. But I cant.

By the way, good luck in Langkawi, my friend.

3 comments:

zebrallini said...

bro ... LIEM kata they have 2 more years to organize IM Langkawi before the lesen mati ... plenty of time to transfer urself into ironman :)

get ASTRO MAX ... nanti boleh cakap "I got time" ...

tank said...

hahaha...siut lu!

rather than get astro max, baik aku beli grouppo dura ace!

ZailanMY said...

oit tanko..lama kita enggak ketemu yak...nak kahwin dah ye...congrats congrats..keep in touch bro