Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Beautiful noise

What is the purpose of my life? Why am I here? There must be a reason thats conceivable to the mind. A reason, perhaps to justify my being.

Ah, what is that beautiful noise I hear outside? It's the children playing. They, on the other hand doesnt have to ponder much about their reason for living. They just go about doing anything their beautiful infant mind could think about. Imagination. Yes! It's their imagination. Children can imagine lots of things that adults consider foolish: a flying car, an ice cream machine that never runs out, and even flying human beings. Yet, adults thought about realising some of the imagination through science. Human beings are made to think. Cows aren't .

Yes, I am made to think. What is right, and not. What is good and bad.

I must think.