Monday, June 12, 2006

Copa Mundial

Its the season to rejoice. World Cup is back! And I'm being loaned to sports desk for the whole month!!! Yahoooo!

Quote from a friend: "Cilaka kau, dibayar gaji untuk tengok bola."

Haha...sort of la. Not exactly just watching. Ada la kerjanya.

My favourite would be Brazil to win it. But I do hope that Argentina might, just might, give Brazil a run for their money. England? Strong squad but...not too convincing.

Since I have become the unrecognised pundit tis month, I have to clock in at 6pm, and clock out at 6am. So what happens to my training?

Er...tak boleh jadi. Kena jugak buat sesuatu. Kalau tak boroi perut nanti. Ada sebulan lagi sebelum MMDS Putrajaya. Harap dapat complete-kan bike baru before that. Tinggal lagi wheels, saddle, groupset, bartape, carbon fork, carbon seatpost....aiyarkk. Banyak wooo.

I read somewhere ada orang nak jual gruppo 105 10-speed for RM1600, without hubs. OK ke?

No comments: