Friday, June 16, 2006

OMG

Flab, chubby, corpulent, fleshy, full, gross, obese, overweight, plump, portly, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, round, tubby

Basically what I want to say is, I have been skipping my precious sweating time for the last two weeks.

OMG I feel fat. No, I look fat, at the belly, at least. More fat cells are starting to accumulate around that region. Oh, that should be the least of my problems.

The major problem is: July is looming fast. MMDS is looming fast. I, yours truly is in no condition to race. Bleargh.

Solution(s): Stop by the gym on the way back (around 6am) OR stop by the gym before coming to work (which means I have to sacrifice my slumber time).

Verdict: Belasah! Janji habis! (quote Zailan)

1 comment:

miSs inTerpReted said...

tank..apa citer?? lama tak dengar khabar.

and excuse me. you, fat???? macam tak percaya jek, babe! hihi.