Monday, July 03, 2006

Tummy timble tumble tots

Actually i had another thing written for this post. But it was so wretched that i had to put it in my other blog.

It was a great meeting. The guys were all hyped up watching Portugal vs England and the girls, were busy discussing about which team had the most beautiful jersey and which player was a hottie. Actually it was a meeting of celebrations. We had an early celebration for Ayang's birthday and her upcoming baby (in about two months). So, berpesta lah we all (although me not entirely, due to some outside reasons) with Lemon Cheesecake, laksa johor, potato pie and not forgetting the super delicious Haagen D ice cream! Can see photos here.
Stayed there until i saw Brazil fell to their knees, and I have a group ride at 7am! I tot boleh bangun la, then hampeh. I have to sleep in the car instead Ngantuk giler. Sorry guys, again I have let u down. Habis la reputasi aku. Lagipun belum adjust time tido lagi la. Susah woo.

*******