Monday, February 06, 2006

Surreal, but nice.

Sabb bersama seorang artis.

Let me laugh three big times before I start. Kah kah kah!

Believe it or not, I, the unmistakenmably-never-followed-Muzik-muzik person, went to Juara Lagu 20, front row seat. Red carpet entrance lagu tu!

Sabb and hubby Amir.

After burger sepah and a big-ass milo ais, I still cant believe it. Thanks to Sabb and Amir, dapat tengok Mawi live. NOT! I told Sabb that I would fall asleep when Mawi sings. Well, too many gorgeous babes and cleavages to ogle at to fall asleep there.

**********

Earlier that morning, Grunge, Alan and I went for a crazy -- at least for me-- run to Hartamas. Why crazy? Eh halo, aku tak pernah lari since lepas Titiwangsa tri (which I didnt participated, sadly) and suddenly wanted to do a 30k? Well my intention initially was to run at my own lembu pace till the group -- Azwar, Bacin and co.-- turned back.

Made it till Masjid Wilayah when we met the group turning back. So how far was that? A good 12-13k? I donno really coz no watch and did not learn to read the sun for time. Lantaklah. All I know is that I could feel the endorphines streaming thru my blood.
A good sign. I think I still got it in me.