Saturday, February 11, 2006

Giving the finger to the big bad green lorry

I felt like I was in a high speed chase. But the only thing is, a lorry was chasing me. I mean a big ass 24-wheeler. Why? Coz I gave him the finger.

It all happened when I was cruising in the middle lane along KESAS to a friend's house. I saw the lorry cruising at the left lane (it was a 3-lane hiway). Then suddenly, without any indications, that sonofabitch suddenly moved into my lane; just missing me by few inches that I had to slow down. Bodoh. Bagi la signal dulu.

I dengan angry nya overtook him. Gave him a honk. He honk me back. Kimak. I opened my window, and behold, the finger! *shiny, sparkling effect*

I exited at Puchong, heading towards my destination. To my surprise, he followed me! Bastardo. I quickly turned into a housing estate. He slowed down at the junction, waiting to see where I'm going. Huh, apa lagi, pusing-pusing dalam housing tu la! Until I found another exit from the taman. Phew, I lost him.

Well lepas ni, I'm gonna have a concealed weapon under my seat. Kalau nak mati pun, at least biar ada fight. But the crux of the matter, bagi la signal sebelum tukar lane. Abih kalo gaduh, nko yang mati instead aku, camna? Tak ke rugi....

#@#@#@#@#@#

This morning aku pegi Putrajaya for a ride on my newly setup bike. Phewng!! A bit late la, around 9am. But it was overcast all along my 1:45:xx ride(I was hoping to get some tan!). The route? A new route for Pipothlon this coming March. It was easy, with only 1 big hill to climb. The rest was fairly flat. Distance was about 37km. I just went there for an easy ride. Since my right knee was hurting from Tuesday's run, so how to tekan? About my knee, I think its a case of too much too soon. Tu la, nak sangat lari jauh-jauh. Beware, after a lay-off, you have to re-train your sendi-sendi to endure the pounding. I hope its nothing serious.