Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Story telling time

Its 1:50 am. And its story time.

Tadi Afiq main dengan kakak, best. Afiq main mainan Afiq dengan kakak. And then, Afiq buum and then kakak *shrieking* and then kakak lumpat. Ok, goodnight.

Kids, arent they just adorable?

*Huh, wait till you get one and play with them diapers la!* Btw, I'm tired of reading about diapers oredi. Did you know that 64% of moms wake up in the middle of the night to change diapers?


***********

Too old to party la. Imagine I can just sit there at the bar with my Shirley Temple, and oblivious to the show, watched Everton beat Toonies. But that was until three half-drunk girls sat next to me la. ngeh ngeh ngeh. But my mind was far away to concentrate on the girls. Eye candy jer. Neway, credits to Ali n Zarin for the backdoor pass. Eventho I had to split earlier, I had a good time.

*pasni, boleh masuk kot pintu blakang lagi!*

newsflash: Barca 4 - Racing 1 *baru aku tau perasaan penyokong Chelsea*