Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Divine intervention

I was supposed to race last Sunday. But I didnt make it to the starting line. Somehow, it might have been a 'divine intervention' from the powers that be to prevent me from racing that day. I was down with food poisoning and fever.

I heard everybody had fun. Grunge, in his first tri race as a relay team got 10th. Erin set a blistering time of 28:04 for her swim. Fuyoh. And Grunge, you not bad osso la. 54 mins. That supposed to be PR rite? Ajeep osso I heard went all the way till 7th lap. Azwar got 20th, Eugene got 3rd (bila mamat ni nak kalahkan foreigners?) and the lurvley Vic defended her title.

Well, congratulations all. Hope the regulars will comeback stronger next year and the newbies, I hope you get the bug. The tri bug.

to Norman, if you're reading this: nko boleh plak bangun pagi Ahad ek? khakhakhaa.....