Saturday, November 26, 2005

Osman Jailani

Its hard not to tell, whether fate is playing with you or not. Sometimes, its a test. Other times, they just give. You might say, "Hey that fucker is a real piece of shit than I am, but why does he get all the things?". You might just say that when things arent going your way. Ah..Im just dramatising here. Bla bla bla. I might just write a grainy documentary about how life should be.

*******

It has been a while since I had that punch-drunk look on my face. I usually had that whenever I finish a run that's more than 2 hours. Missed the feeling of dry salt on my skin, instead of sheens of sweat that would have been present if I'm not a salty sweater. Yeah, I can cook a decent meal after my runs with the salt I produce. Au naturel. Haha. 4 months to go. Will I do it? Should I? Well just to be darn emotional, I wont have anybody waiting for me at the finish line. Thats kind of sad after a gruelling 42k, aint it? Maybe I'll do it once I have somebody waiting for me at the finish line.

Huh, pathetic idiot.

Well maybe I'll just do it. 'Cos nowdays, who cares?