Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pangako Sayo

Gila best. Most of the game this week, were won by three-goal scoreline. Liverpool won 3-0, Barca won 3-0 as well and ManU won 3-1. Without Keane. Siapa la yang nak ganti Keane.

Minggu ni, banyak giler junk food went thru my throat. Chocloates, McD’s, burger sepah, teh tarik, dan apa juga sampah yang boleh sumbat la. Dahsyat. Everynite I will scour the kitchen to look for something to nibble. Fortunately, I don’t gain much weight. Tak tau la tapi maybe about 500g or so je. Hey, I’m blessed with high metabolic rate. Don’t envy me coz im beautiful. Hahahah!

**********

I think my brain is getting slower. Termakan semut kot.

*********

Speaking of junk food, I've just finished watching Supersize Me, a documentary film about the effects of obesity and other health problems that McD brings. The guy, who happens to be the film maker, is on McD diet for 30 days and he must have 3 square meals everyday. From 185lbs, his weight plummets to 210lbs in 30 days! His cholesterol levels, soared up the roof. His liver, is 'pickling' like of an alcoholic. Damn. McD could do you shit. And guess what. The time he took to lose those 25lbs, is 4 months (if im not mistaken).

So those who wants to gain some weight, go and include McD in one of your meals for 10 days. You'll sure to gain weight.

**********

Look, I have caused enough trouble. I dont need to do more.