Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Maybe the 'year' hasn't ended yet...

Thinking about doing the KL International Triathlon this 13th Nov at Tasik Titiwangsa. Hehe, will be running around the lake, in the city in-- mind you, swimming trunks! Heck what did I just said? Thinking? Yang pegi ride memalam buta tu training pebenda? For sure I will join! So that means, another event, another medal. Like I'm sure if I could finish it.



After the race, I'm contemplating of having a post-race party at Planet Hollywood that night. Yes, Planet beb. Betul. Tarak sombong punya. Baru la rasa macam Kona sikit kan. Btw, ada special event that nite that will sure to tickle you crazy. So sesiapa yang berminat, move your butts Tasik Titiwangsa and Planet Hollywood that day for a blast! At the entrance of Planet, just say you're a friend of mine.

********

Ajeep dok angau frame Look. Haha. Anyway, the frame is nice looking and heck, its carbon! For 3 grand, I personally think its worth the money. The dropouts seems 'replacable' if broken. More plus points.Then after you have this frame, tak padan la dengan gruppo Sora. Must have Ultegra! Muahaha ==>evil laugh. Why? Because boleh aku dapat Sora dia! Muahaha again. As for me pulak, lepas aku dapat Sora Ajeep, then only I will think about another frame. My Canonndale. Ohh. Kalau tak pun Trek Equinox pun bolehlah. Ceh. Berangan mat jenin. Untuk pengetahuan anda, penulis menaiki basikal besi buatan Slovakia yang berat nak mampus. Sila lawati www.vector-bike.sk . Azwar cakap kalau aku naik basikal ringan mesti laju punya. Kan best kalau betul...

Alamak, dok cerita ceriti pasal basikal, running shoes tu dah berapa kurun? Hmm lets see. I think its 2 years old. Or about. Same age as my active life. Hah! Very setahun jagung! A lot more should be expected from my shoes...

No comments: