Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hyponatermia

Breaking fast yesterday, consists of a shitload of sweet cincau drink and a piece of kuih. Thats it. Too tired to think about food.

Got home, guzzled more water in the form of air tebu which i got half a jug for free, a piece of kuih bantal peluk and some plain water.
I cant remember whats the color of my piss.
No, I'm not suffering from hyponatermia but the idea of having it somehow flashed into my mind. Sort of poisoning yourself from an unpoisonous substance, eh? Stay away them water bottles from me.

This morning, skipped sahur coz too tired (and devestated?) to wake up. So its another endurance test today.

******

I think I'm catatonic lately.
Wow, isnt it good to know that youre about to go crazy, and youre aware of it?

******

A lite n easy bike ride planned for this Sunday. Azwar, Ajeep and some penguins will join. An easy 60k of Putrajaya, according to them. If I were to do a 60k, sure tak posa punya!
Maybe this is just what I need. Maybe I'll join.

*****

After some apologies have been made, I felt better. Dunno whether apologies accepted or not. Come on, forgive this crazy fart this time eh?

No comments: