Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Haywire

After WC (world cup, not water closet ah) I got back right away to working mornings. Oh man! Why am I whining? Because I only work in the evening during the whole WC month. So, I dont have time to adjust my sleep! ZzzZZZzzz.... And now despite the fact I have to be in the office around 10, with my late nights (just cant help it, I love it!) and all...

Now after work, a few of my collegues and not to mention bosses will strip off everything we are in the office, and transform into Misbun and co. Hahah..Badminton! It has been ages since I picked up a racket. I even bought a cap ayam racket (at rm50, even a Yonex is cap ayam) to play! Which reminds me of my younger days, when dad would be home at 5 and play badminton with us at the porch. We had this two steel (read:heavy) rackets to play with. Then somewhere along the way, I got a new Yonex, which I think is expensive that time, as a gift. I dunno whether its for my good grades or for my birthday. I think I'm gonna re-wrap its grip later today. Hahahah!! <== poyo je, macam terer!