Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm a...

I’m a triathlete! That is exactly what was printed on the back of a triathlon t-shirt. But I’m not going to talk about how the shirt printer made a mistake or whatnot, I just miss the feeling of the event. The butterflies before the race. The sleepless night before it added with gusts of wind from Selat Melaka (I seriously thought it’s going to be a storm that night). I miss racing.

******

Went to ‘visit’ some ol’ friends at FF yesterday. They still remember me. Even the janitor does. Lots of new faces. But seeing ol faces brings back good memories. Even though a short one, its sweet. Listened to some gossips about what happened to who. Amy did fill me in on that. That cute Penang lass is now at The Curve. Wait till the end of the month.

*****

Finally, I got to meet Juj! I’ve known her for like ages – close to 10 years – but we’ve never met. Crazy. How did I know her ah? Yes, the faithful internet. At that time mIRC was the ‘in’ thing to do. I remember being caught sneaking out from school to go to a cybercafe. Hahah.


Neway, she had a rather unsual kind of relationship – which I wont disclose here – with her BF that to me, is a movie material. Okay la, drama swasta material. That, if I can come up with the scripts. But, the way you survived the “short, sweet and excruciating” relationship was, amazing. I couldnt be in your shoes anytime. Hands down.


She told me almost everything while we downed the pizza and cesars salad. I told her once, I downed a cesar salad and a plate of pasta in a single sitting at CPK. She couldnt believe me. Of coz I did. That was AFTER i ran 13 laps KLCC park. Equivalant to almost 17k. At that time (2004) I was preparing for my maiden half-marathon. So it’s considered hebat la for me. Hahaa. Neway, u go gurl!