Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blardy keyboard

Darn. My blardy old keyboard acted up on me. But i dont think its the keyboard. Most probably its motherboard problem. Shit. Now I have to type using that orang cacat thingy (windows on-screen keyboard). Im typing slow as snail. Lucky im typing this from another location.

Arghhhh..weeks and weeks of no physical activity! This is blardy getting on my nerves. Must do something bout it. I dont want to be a weekend warrior though. MUST DO SOMETHING.
Gym maybe? Hmmm..still thinking over it.

Tak nak ketinggalan jauh. Azwar dah boleh main kejar mengejar with his group. Ajeep got a new Kuota bike. I can grab his bike if the price is right. But, that one nanti dulu. Then the time comes, sambar.

******

Eus, jangan makan apple pie McD banyak sangat. Gemuk tau. Hahaha..