Friday, March 20, 2009

I just did...

It took me a while to hit the 'confirm' button on the screen. I was split between lack of confidence and current inability to perform the duty, should I press that button. It's not like I have never done it before. I did. Once.
I was on foreign land when I did it. I did well, I guess.

But that was 5 years ago.

And now, it's there in front of me. "Confirm," said the button. Seems all too easy hitting that button. Just a click, that's all. But what it really mean is opening a life that knows no despair, built on diligence, hard work and sweat.

I was mulling over it for almost a week now. "Ah, what the heck. Just click the button," probably what my alter ego would say.
Oh well, I did. I just registered myself for KL Marathon this June.
Hello world, I am back.

No comments: