Thursday, November 20, 2008

Conman, kaki busuk and Guitar Hero

When I was at the steps of platform 9 Puduraya, inhaling exhaust fumes while waiting for my bus to Melaka, a Chinese guy approached me. "Abang, mau pigi Mlaka ka? Saya pun mau pigi sana. Tapi saya ah, baru sampai dari Penang. Tapi saya kena rompak woo. Tengok tangan sini ada luka, muka pun ada. (Sambil mengeluarkan dompet kosong yang hanya ada IC) "Tengok alamat saya, no. 57 Bukit Baru. Saya mau pinjam sepuloh linggit boley ka?" Looking at the IC, it was a picture of a chubby man wearing thick, black-rimmed glasses. The IC starts with 69****, means he supposed to be 39. But I kid you not, the face look totally different and no way the man standing in front of me is 39! I just shoved him off and said "Tadak duit lah". God. If he was trying to con me, that's just crap man. But if he was really robbed, I pity u. But there shud be more than just one way to get money to go home, rite?
Finally, I make it on the bus. It was a pleasant journey during which I could not sleep partly because the Italian Roast (tasty giler!) coffee I drank before. Then, upon reaching Seremban, there's this smell. The peculiar, stinking smell that you wish wouldn't smell in a confined area. The smell of a stinking feet. Bau kaki sial! Siapa la bodoh sangat nak bagi bau kaki dalam bas!!!! Its either the person is stupid, or just having a blocked nose. Lucky I have a bag of ground coffee beans in my bag. That just saved me from my agony. So from Seremban to Melaka, I was sniffing coffee.
On another note, I played Guitar Hero. It is fun. Got the wife hooked on it too, altho she's not the gaming type. Semua ini salah Grunge! He introduced me to it! But seriously, playing that game for a continuous period of time makes you somewhat dizzy. Once you stopped, almost everything you look at seems to move...Creepy. And the warning also said that playing the game for a long period can lead to epileptic seizure. Hahah! Funny, and scary. Main sikit-sikit dah la. So G, bila mau berentap lagi?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko bau cagu tu! kompom! hehehehe.
wah.. guitar hero!
bikin panas la ko ni tank!

tank said...

cagu menda, kaki reput dah tu! seb baik ada kopi...

Cik Puan Bidadari said...

kenapalah ppl tak paham-paham jangan buka kasut dalam tempat tertutup? dah imune dgn bau kaki busuk kot.

i love the italian roast too! sedaplah teramat-amat! nak minum lagi!! makes me want to get my own coffee press and beans.. :-)

i'm having guitar heroes withdrawal syndrome...have to tunggu u balik to cure it. :-P

Fadzli said...

Alo? Aku tengah menunggu peluang ni mau berentap.So kalau ko angkat itu guitar controller (pirate punya la), aku confirm beli. Baru boleh jadi Jimi sambil gigit2 button kaler2 tu..sambil main 'Purple Haze'.Which reminds me to cari GH3